Monday, August 22, 2011

Notes from a Friend

I have shown a friend of mine this blog, and he wishes to join in. He is, in a way, part of the inspiration for it, for it is partially though conversations with him that I came to realize the necessity of looking inward. We would often have arguments where we would fight and argue, and we each, in our own turn, would realize that the flaw lay not in the opinions or statement of the other person, but within ourselves and how we chose to view the other person.

His name is Brian, and he would like to take some time every now and then to discuss similar issues to the ones I raise; looking into himself, and examining different philosophies and ways of living for himself. I shall copy and paste his posts for him to avoid technological issues, but I shall make sure he signs them with his name. As for myself, I am simply Charles.

-Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment